View Profile PussPeepers

40 art Reviews with Responses

All 154 Reviews

Got to give credit where credit is due. I clicked the links, and then clicked the links in those.
You've created one hell of a story with all this. Excellent world building! Keep it up!

Repperoni responds:

I'm super thankful that you noticed and appreciate the extra effort I put toward my story building! Makes all the effort feel worth it! THanks so much :0

Nothing will ruin that weekend antiquing trip to that quaint little village you found faster than a nuclear bombardment.

aleha84 responds:

You never know when it happens

Finally!!!! I've looked at so many submissions, and was starting to become annoyed that no one was including the great Dr. Bees. Thank you.

SourCherryJack responds:

Gotta pay respects to the good doctor.
I wish I had more time to render him better and add yet more bee, maybe next year

THIS. IS. XTREEEEMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

TristanTait responds:

XTREEEEEMMMEEE PUUG!!!

This is great. Instant fave!

Zet92 responds:

Thanks so much ^^!

Did Gengar just flip me off????

alecgrosso responds:

the disrespect

Vanilla Ice & Karl Malone?!? I've gotta see this!!!!

LukeValentineArt responds:

I’m glad somebody caught that lmao

I would say the flames look a bit like tall grass, rather than flames. Still a very good illustration, though.

socksandjoggings responds:

Haha I can't unsee it now! I should have made it more irregular. Thank you for your review.

The text adds so much to the picture. I love it!!!!

nashotobi responds:

thank you! it's interesting, in this book sometimes the picture does most of the work, sometimes the text, rarely I was able to make both things perfect.

Seriously. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to the Eden that is to come.
Hilarious.

ZeTrystan responds:

No wars. No sickness. No evil. Tomorrow is going to be the best! (I'm going to regret this, I just feel it)

Male