View Profile PussPeepers

35 game Reviews with Responses

All 167 Reviews

Brilliant! This is the type of game I love. Will be buying on iOS.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks Buddy

Interesting concept. Interesting gameplay.
With that said, you're trying to create a suspenseful atmosphere and the multiple in-game ads kill that.

Ganderoleg responds:

Thank you for playing and for review.
Yes, I guess the multiple ads are a bit off in this type of game :/ I will leave the first (loading) one, one in the game and delete other two in my next update.

*UPDATE: I reduced Ads to one at the start (while game is loading) and one in-game Ad in the room of no gameplay significance (right room from the kitchen).

Enjoyed what I played.
Just got the dynamite, and I came across an alomost gamebreaker.
Character is stuck walking left, pinned to the left side of the screen. Can move up and down ,but not away from the left side. This id in the scene with the collection bins. Therefore, I can't break the rock to get out of the screen. I finally was able to finagle my way into the store and the movement has reset itself.
Another thing I am curious about is the damage parameters with the rock-crabs. It seems like sometimes I take damage after breaking their shells, and sometimes I don't. Maybe you could clarify that?
Anyway, the gameplay is certainly addictive and keeps me wanting to prgress and know more.

dacaldera responds:

Hey thenoodge,
Thanks for reviewing my game. Not sure why the controls became stuck, but that is certainly something that I will investigate and fix. Those rock-crabs are pesky and are difficult to defeat, might need some a.i. tweaking. I'm also looking at adding a save feature. Thanks again!

This went from a four to a five for two reasons:

1) your "patches"

2) your reply to a review complaining about the character select not working with "FIXED!"

Template88 responds:

I actually did fix the unintended effects that were happening!

"Never underestimate the power of the schwartz."

Love this series.
You have a knack for storytelling with a bit of humor.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks!

Good game.
One issue though.
Right at the beginning, as soon as you move, the "got a medal" sound triggers and it repeats relentlessly all the way to the end.
Other than that, it was solid.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks, I'm not sure why it keeps doing that with the games lately. I fixed it!

Dig these.
The "Eat a Salad" medal doesn't work.
Tried it twice.

Fixed it, thanks!!

There's more story in this series than any of your other games.
I like that.
Really liking this series.

One quick medal bug: I got the "Top of the Mountain!" medal just by starting the game.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks, I'm trying to evolve and do more. :) Thanks about the bug, I got is fixed. :)

Loving these series type games.

What is the "Nothing" medal?
I've been looking for nothing all over the place.

selfdefiant responds:

Behind the barrels, next to the lockers!

A few words didn't get accepted (Bengal(i), maoi and Luddite), but that's to be expected.

Other than that, it's a fun and VERY addicting game.
Huzzah!!!!

baconbanditgames responds:

Developer here! Thanks for letting us know - we're constantly adding to the game's dictionary. I just added all of the words you mentioned, and definitions for them, and uploaded a new version of the game with them in the dictionary! Cheers! :)

Male