View Profile PussPeepers

94 movie Reviews with Responses

All 366 Reviews

How are you in my head????

LinkTCOne responds:

right?

I'm not sure I totally "get it", but my guess is that the mother wanted to be with the daughter so badly she was willing to join her in death?
Anyway, absolutely beautifully done. Bravissimo!

ClockworkPixel responds:

One way of looking at it, maybe another watch will take you in a different direction :)

Thank you!

Weird coincidence: The ghost of Ed Wood routinely shows up at my house and is like "Can I try on some of your dresses?", and I'm like "We've been over this, Ed Wood. I don't have any dresses for you to try on. Now will you please leave me alone, so I can try to sleep?" Then he's like "I just wanted to try on some of your dresses, man."

P.S. - I think I just fell madly in love with your voice.

SevenOnAStick responds:

We can do an animation about your ghost one day too!

Your work with the human eye is just fantastic. Bravo!

jellyeyes responds:

thanks man, it was shot with a webcam (C920 logitech) and I was pretty happy how it came out.

I don't know any of the ins & outs of claymation. I don't think the colors were too bright. I really liked, as it went on, the way the colors blended more and more with each other. Great work!

ClayDay responds:

Thanks for the feedback :D

Totally agree with it having that 90s/2000s vibe to it.
Strangely enough, watching this gives me a weird sort of phantom pain in my finger.

Leezone responds:

Thanks! The uhh pains in your finger should subside in a day or so, if not check with your local Doctor. ;)

This was really well done. It has a sort of 90's weekday morning Nickelodeon cartoon feel to it.
Something in the neighborhood of The World of David the Gnome. Good stuff.

StephenQuenet responds:

Thanks very much, exactly the sort of thing I was going for. I originally wanted to make the film 4:3!

"Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge." - Kain

Interesting story and animation.

UniDublin responds:

And for all we know it is mostly true...I researched what I could to make sure I didn't say anything too far off the track.

Oddly pleasing.
Where is that picture of the troll guy from? I totally recognize it, but I can't remember from where.

HarrisonWyrick responds:

Labyrinth

Damn. That force healing will take a lot out of ya.
Funny all the way through.

Just wanna give a quick shout out to Sheev. Yo, what up, Sheev? How you doin', playa?

Russell-Reyes responds:

Sheev is too busy banging force ghost babes like aayla or ahsoka to respond.

Male