View Profile PussPeepers

All 152 Art Reviews

41 w/ Responses

Got to give credit where credit is due. I clicked the links, and then clicked the links in those.
You've created one hell of a story with all this. Excellent world building! Keep it up!

Repperoni responds:

I'm super thankful that you noticed and appreciate the extra effort I put toward my story building! Makes all the effort feel worth it! THanks so much :0

Nothing will ruin that weekend antiquing trip to that quaint little village you found faster than a nuclear bombardment.

aleha84 responds:

You never know when it happens

Cackletta doesn't get enough credit. Bowser's all kidnapping the princess so he can marry her. Just simpin' it up.
Meanwhile, Cackletta's causing International Incidents.

Color scheme reminds me of Moonlighters. Great scene.

Finally!!!! I've looked at so many submissions, and was starting to become annoyed that no one was including the great Dr. Bees. Thank you.

SourCherryJack responds:

Gotta pay respects to the good doctor.
I wish I had more time to render him better and add yet more bee, maybe next year

The detail is simply amazing!

{Narration by Ser Morgan Freeman} "And in that moment, it had finally occurred to Steven that his game was weak...so weak."

THIS. IS. XTREEEEMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!

TristanTait responds:

XTREEEEEMMMEEE PUUG!!!

This was so great, it got me to check out a bunch of the other ones. My favorite was Capricorn.(though, I'm probably biased)

If you would have animated it, it probably would have made the Top 5.

Male