View Profile PussPeepers

All 167 Game Reviews

35 w/ Responses

Using the Legos was a great idea. If you've got more sets, you should totally do more like this.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I have a ton and plan on doing a much bigger one!

This is really well done. Every solution made sense, the music fit perfectly and the graphics were well done.

I enjoyed it, and I look forward to the full game.
I think you might want to let players know that they can exit the screen by pressing "E". There's no indication that the edges of the screens were doors.
I did run into a bug where, when I left Barron's room, I came out of the door in the basement that had the medical kit.
Anyway, good luck with your game!

redmountmedia responds:

Sure, Thanks for pointing out the problem with the dimensions and I will fix it.
Coming out of barron's room to basement isn't a bug. It's a paranormal event that takes place, you entered from door A and ended up coming out somewhere else. It's like mind shifting and sudden teleportation to different places :)

I like how you handled this.
I throttled the President. LOL! I

Loved this!!!!
Will have to play a second time, too. I didn't get the "Deal With Death", "Happy As A Pig In Mud", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" or "Cheers" medals.

I love this! A fun, short adventure game complete with fighting crabs!
I will never stop loving "Hook him right in the gabber!".

Brilliant! This is the type of game I love. Will be buying on iOS.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks Buddy

Loved it. My type of game.
Classic point and click, and the demo is just enough to wet the appetite,
I will be getting this on iTunes.

The character moving so slow made the butt-bashing rocks part impossible for me.
Other than that, I really enjoyed this.
I like the visual style.
I love the music. Great job putting that together.
Love the whole Spyro type 'collect X amount of gems to open this world".

Love the look and the music.
I broke it when I entered the broken window and went back out, then I couldn't get back in.

Male